2015年5月1日金曜日

4/25 Rakapas Frigate FFA Results

    Thanks to every people who joined the event. About 1200~ kills occurred and I get 975 killmails from zkillboard. It was beyond my expectation by far. I'm sorry that I couldn't prepare enough free ships. I expected that 50 people come at most. However more than 100 people participated. What a amazing number!
    So, I had to write script to analyze those killmail, and It took days. Now I finished it. Here we go

MOST TOP DAMAGES


Be careful! This prizes are awarded to who get written as TopDamage on most killmails, not who get most kills. I don't want people to fly Vigil with Target Painter(s).

1st was Siratama (ONI Industry) He got 63 TopDamage kills.
He will receive a set of High Grade Snake Implants.

2nd was Kentlarquis (NACHO) He got 49 TopDamage kills.
He will receive a set of pirate frigates.

3rd was neibis rudus (The Division.) He got 48 TopDamage kills.
He will receive a set of Navy frigates.

MOST LOSSES


The pilot who lost most ship will get Nestor.
Winner is ran zyu (Amanohara slave Industry). He lost 47 ships. What a effort!

MOST SOLO KILLS


Winner is Quake590 (Cynosural Field Theory.). He got 9 solokills.
He will receive Orthrus. Congrats!
I have never thought even winner get only 9 kill...

MOST EXPENSIVE KILL&LOSS

Most expensive killmail I found was... POD!

However podding is banned. So I ignore this kill and see 2nd expensive killmail.
779MISK Pimp fit Garmur!
Final Blow was Sturm Gewehr. This lucky guy will receive 3 Garmurs provided by Nicolas Ulsvale.
Kentalarquis will receive a Tristan Quafe SKIN (Permanent).

MOST KILLS WITH CONDOR


The pilot who get most kill with condor gets 10x Quafe Zero.
Winner is Maria Tama (FESTA).

Data

You can get data I used. Click this link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12vxPabYboE-K8fv_8hsOj-Miu2e-J8IOV3IT2HixR4k/edit?usp=sharing
Unfortunately I couldn't gather all killmails. I guess about 200 killmails are missing. This means so many pvp newbies participated this event. I'm very pleased.
Again, thanks to everyone supported this event. I'll do FFA again and hope more people participate. See you again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。